VP of Software Engineering
We are looking for a seasoned executive to lead Software Engineering for Athos. This person will have strong experience developing and building world class software engineering teams and is excited about the opportunity to work at the intersection of technology and human performance. This person will report to the CEO and be responsible for all software engineering functions at Athos, including the development of our data platform and the front end experiences that coaches and athletes use to take their athletic performance to the next level.
Our Ideal Candidate has:
- 10+ years of professional software development experience, from both a development and architecture perspective
- 7-10+ years of management experience hiring A players, leading teams, managing managers, and enabling teams to do their best work
- Exceptional understanding of product strategy
- 5+ years of experience with AWS or other cloud technologies [tools, data processing technologies]
- Solid CS fundamentals with a range of software development applications and experiences
- A data engineering and architectural background
- Consumer facing experience
- Lead, develop and support a world class software team
- Partner with our product and hardware teams to shape the expansion of our product into new channels
- Provide technical leadership combining architecture and company strategy
- Work with your team to shape highly productive and functional SW routines
- Plan & deliver on aggressive timelines on products & features
- Make tough decisions while balancing risk and opportunity to innovatively scale and grow a technology organization
What We Offer:
- A chance to shape the future of human performance, working on the most compelling technology in the industry
- Fun, creative and collaborative work environment
- Company paid comprehensive benefits for employees: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability. Company pays 50% for family medical and dental.
- Flexible spending account, Commuter benefits, 401(k)
- Catered lunches and exceptional snack game
- On-site gym, running clubs, team fitness challenges and nearby yoga. We are a fitness company after all!
- Flexible PTO
Athos is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and please be sure to include the title of the position in the subject line of your email.